Dress, Behaviour & General Discipline
The college expects the students to maintain high standards of discipline, ideal behaviour and dress codes to keep up the reputation of our institution. The following guidelines are prepared for strict observation.
1. Students are expected to maintain the best standards of behaviour in and out of the college.
2. Students are expected to wear clean and decent dress.
3. Students shall stand up when the teacher enters the class and resume seat with his/her permission.
4. No student shall enter and leave the class without the permission of the teacher.
5. Students are strictly prohibited from loitering on the veranda and corridors during working hours.
6. Students shall remain in the library/waiting room during free hours and utilize the time meaningfully.
7. Students shall handle the college properties with care and keep the surroundings clean and healthy.
8. Students shall not disfigure college wall, furniture, etc. with writing or engravings. Those indulging in such activities shall be fined.
9. Tobacco of any kind and pan are strictly prohibited in the campus. “Keep the campus tobacco free”.
10. Keeping and using alcohol or drugs of any kind in the campus shall be an offence and offenders shall be seriously dealt with.
11. Complaints, if any, may be lodged in writing through proper channel.
12. Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, non-teaching staff and college authorities, and obscenity in word or deed shall be seriously dealt with. Students are advised to pay attention to the notifications appearing on the notice board from time to time so that they may be well informed about the day-to-day affairs of the college. Urgent announcements will be made over the public address system.
13. Students are expected to maintain their classrooms clean.
14. Political activities are strictly prohibited in the college campus.
15. Students shall not organize or attend meetings other than official ones in the college campus.
16. Students resorting to strike shall not enter college verandas or classrooms.
17. Students are forbidden to attend or organize any meeting in the college or to collect money for any purpose without the permission of the Principal. They should not circulate any notice or petition or paste it anywhere in the college premises without the permission of the Principal.
18. Students are prohibited from using mobile phones in the college campus.
19. Cinematic dance and fashion parade are prohibited in the campus.
20. Ragging of any kind is prohibited in the campus.