Issue of Certificate
- Transfer Certificate is issued only after clearances of all fees and other dues.
- Conduct of the student shall be certified by the Group Tutor/Class Teacher / Head of the Department for issuing a conduct certificate.
- Late fee of Rs.15/- is levied for issuing T.C. if applied one year after the student had left the college.
- All requests shall be in the prescribed form which can be had from the college co-operative store.
- Certificates are issued normally after seven days of submitting the application.
- Certificates shall be sent by Registered Post only on written request, in prescribed form, accompanied by a self-addressed and sufficiently stamped envelop.
- The following forms will be available in the Co-operative stores:
- Form for CD Rs. 1.00
- Form for TC/Conduct Certificate Rs. 1.00