Terms and Attendance Certificate
• The academic year 2003 – 2004 consists of three terms
First term 05-06-2003 to 24-08-2003
Second term 04-09-2003 to 21-12-2003
Third term 01-01-2004 to 31-03-2004
• Promotion to senior classes and issue of annual certificate, shall be subject to the following conditions
1. Securing 75 % attendance during the academic year.
2. Satisfactory completion of the course, good conduct and
character certified by the group tutor/the Head of the
3. Satisfactory progress in curricular and co-curricular activities.
• For registration to the University Examinations and for further promotion to higher classes 75% attendance is necessary.
• Application for exemption from minimum attendance will be entertained by the University only on the following conditions
1. Submission of application in the prescribed format duly recommended by the Principal.
2. Application should be accompanied by a chalan receipt of fee remittance, the rate of which will be notified by the University.
3. No exemption shall be granted for more that 20 days.
4. No exemption shall be given to a student for more that once during the course.
5. No application for exemption of attendance shall be entertained and recommended unless the Principal is satisfied that the shortage of attendance is due to prolonged illness or reasons beyond the control of the student.
• Application on medical ground shall be supported by medical certificate from a Medical Officer.
• Absence without proper leave shall not be considered under any circumstances.